Expectations of learning
Values are taught in the classroom to help our students to:
- develop a love of learning
- pursue excellence and high standards
- develop care and respect for themselves and others
- take pride in their work
- exhibit a strong sense of fairness and social justice
- have respect for and understanding of Australia's history including the cultures and experiences of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people as the first peoples of Australia, and Australia as a multicultural society
- have an appreciation of Australia's history and multicultural society
- actively participate as citizens.
All students are expected to:
- attend school every day, unless they are legally excused
- be in class on time and prepared to learn
- maintain a neat appearance and follow the school uniform policy
- behave safely, considerately and responsibly including when travelling to and from school
- follow class rules, speak courteously and cooperate with instructions and learning activities
- treat staff, other students and members of the school community with dignity and respect
- care for property belonging to themselves, the school and others.
Any behaviour that infringes on other people's safety such as harassment, bullying or any illegal behaviour will not be tolerated at our school.